- 2 tbsp (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) walnut oil (or other oil of choice)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) champagne vinegar (apple cider vinegar would work as well)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh squeezed lime juice
- Freshly ground black pepper and sea salt to taste
- 6 cups (1.5 L) lightly packed fresh mixed baby greens or mâche lettuce
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh blueberries from Chile
- 3 oz (85 g) shredded Manchego cheese
- 1/2 cup (126 mL) walnut halves, broken in pieces
- Whisk the oils, vinegar, honey, lime juice, pepper and salt until emulsified. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss greens with vinaigrette until lightly coated. Add blueberries, cheese and walnuts. Toss gently, divide into 4 salad places and serve.
This recipe from the Chilean Fresh Fruit Association was kindly provided by our featured member, Fruits from Chile!