- Keep the husks on until you cook.
- During the summer corn season, cook a bunch of fresh corn and freeze to enjoy later in the winter.
- When you are husking corn, use a paper towel to get rid of remaining silk.
- You can even enjoy farm-fresh corn raw! But most people enjoy eating their corn warm by boiling for at least a few minutes.
- Before buying carefully pull back just a little of the husk to take a peek. The kernels should be plump and if you pierce one of the kernels, the liquid inside should be milky.
- Enjoy corn with butter and salt, or cut the corn off to add to a salsa, salad or other recipes.