- 1 cup (250 mL) organicgirl mâche rosettes
- 1 lb (450 g) wild red shrimp
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, pithed, segmented and diced
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) red onion, diced
- juice of 1 meyer lemon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) chopped parsley
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) coarse sea salt
- In a medium saucepan, add water and season with salt. Bring to a boil, add shrimp and cover with lid. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, remove shrimp from the pot and place on a cutting board to cool.
- When cooled, coarsely chop the shrimp. In a large bowl, add the mâche rosettes, shrimp, grapefruit, avocado, tomato, bell pepper, red onion, and lemon juice. Gently toss.
- Whisk together the mustard, apple cider vinegar, parsley, olive oil, and salt. Pour the dijon vinaigrette over the prawn mixture and gently toss. Spoon into chilled glasses and serve immediately