Please read carefully before using this web site.
User Agreement – Terms and Conditions
The www.producemadesimple.ca web site (the “site”) is an online information service provided by the Ontario Produce Marketing Association (the OPMA), and is subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. You must read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By accessing, browsing, using or subscribing to this website, you agree to accept the terms and conditions in this agreement. If you do not agree, please do not use this website.
The OPMA may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will the site be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service, even if the site or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded from or through the service.
This site contains links to other Internet sites. Such links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by the OPMA.
- The OPMA only collects personal information when you give it to us voluntarily. For example, by filling out a form or survey.
- The OPMA does not sell or lend your information to any third-party marketing group.
- The OPMA may gather information about traffic on our web site so that we can continue to develop the site to better suit your needs. This does not include personal information about you, but includes information about your visit on the site such as:
- the name of your internet service provider, its IP address and the name of your service provider’s service
- the length of each visit
- the number of requests per visit
- your type of operating system (Windows, Macintosh, Unix, etc.)
- your browser type (Firefox, Internet explorer, etc.)
- Google analytics are enabled to allow us to learn about the traffic coming to our site. Personal information is not collected, stored nor shared.
- Canadians are protected by two federal privacy laws, the Privacy Act and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). PIPEDA is based on the Canadian Standards Association’s model code for the protection of personal information, which is incorporated into the legislation.
Check Back Frequently