In a pinch for a potluck, or want a healthy but tasty game night snack? Prosciutto wrapped ham with honey mustard and sour cream dipping sauce makes for a winning appetizer that’s delicious and impressive too. You can enjoy the Broccolini™ raw, or if you’d like, quickly blanch for 3 minutes then halt the cooking process in an ice bath if you’re looking for a more tender bite.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Mann's Broccolini®
- 3 oz (85 g) Proscuitto or ham, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Honey mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Sour cream
- In small bowl, mix sour cream and honey mustard until well blended. Blanch Mann’s Broccolini®, pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut proscuitto slices lengthwise into 1″ strips. Tightly wrap 1-2 proscuitto strips diagonally around each Broccolini stalk, leaving about 1″ of stalk showing at the bottom.
- Arrange on platter with dipping sauce. (This can be covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated up to 24 hours.) Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Recipe kindly sponsored by Mann’s.