- Only wash raspberries before eating. Use a sieve to rinse them in cold water and gently pat dry with a clean dishcloth.
- Raspberries don’t continue to ripen after they’re picked so ensure that you pick the best and ripest berries!
- If you have too many raspberries on your hands, try freezing them or making jams out of them.
- Use raspberries’ vibrant colour to make your summer drinks bright and flavourful! Try this Pink Lemonade recipe that uses raspberries to make eye-catching syrup to wow your guests.
- Store your raspberries in a single layer to prevent them from being crushed.