Start off your morning with a big bowl of fruity goodness with this SunGold Kiwi Smoothie bowl! Garnish with some gorgeous fruit (like Sungold Kiwis of course) and snap a shot for Instagram while you’re at it ;) Use #ProduceMadeSimple or #EatMoreProduce to show us how you’re incorporating fruits and veggies into your diet!
- 1 cup (250 mL) ice
- ½ cup (125 mL) frozen blueberries
- ½ plum, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chia seeds
- ¼ cup (60 mL) fresh blueberries
- ½ fresh peach, sliced into wedges
- 1 SunGold kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) coconut chips
- In a blender combine the ice, frozen blueberries, plum, frozen strawberries, coconut milk and half of the chia seeds. Once blended, pour mixture into a serving bowl and top with remaining ingredients.
This recipe was kindly provided by our featured member, Zespri Kiwifruit!