Lettuce cups are a fun lunch to eat with your hands! Feel free to use green leaf, red leaf, or romaine lettuce for your cups, any would work, it’s all a matter of preference.
- 1 cup (250 mL) red quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 1/3 cup (85 mL) edamame
- Mann's Red Leaf Lettuce Single Cuts
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- Toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- In a small pot over medium heat, cook quinoa in vegetable broth by bringing it to a boil, then lowering to a simmer and cook covered for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Set aside.
- Make the dressing by whisking together sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and water.
- Assemble the lettuce cups by adding a spoonful of cooked quinoa, some broccoli cole slaw, and edamame.
- Drizzle with dressing and garnish with toasted sesame seeds!
This recipe was made possible by our featured member, Mann’s!