Aloe water is one of the latest drinks available on the market, but why buy a pre-made option when it’s so easy to make your own fresh at home! Flavour your water with a couple of mint sprigs and fresh melon and/or cucumber slices for a refreshing beverage. This is a perfect drink to start to your day or recharge your afternoon.
- 12 ice cubes from spring or filtered water
- 4 tsp (20 mL) fresh aloe gel
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cubed cantaloupe or honeydew melon
- 6 slices cucumber
- 2 mint sprigs
- 6 cups (1.5 L) spring or filtered water
- In a large pitcher, add ice cubes. Add aloe, melon, cucumber and top with mint. Pour water over top. Let sit at room temperature for at least 10 minutes and up to 2 hours.