Burritos are a great way to pack a delicious breakfast in a compact way. The perfect meal for those on the go mornings. This Baja Burrito gives your breakfast some added flare.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup Red Sun Farms® grown bell peppers, seeded, diced
- ½ cup onions, diced
- 1 cup black beans, drained, rinsed
- ½ cup Red Sun Farms® tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 large eggs, scrambled, cooked until firm
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 12 Red Sun Farms® cucumber slices
- Heat oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; add peppers and onions, and cook 5 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned.
- Add beans, tomatoes and spinach, and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beans are heated through. Remove from heat and mix in salsa.
- Assemble tortillas by adding eggs, bean/vegetable mixture, avocado and cucumber.
Thank you to our partner Red Sun Farms for generously sharing this recipe with us.