When chopped tomato, sliced avocado and crisp bacon combine with a BBQ ranch chopped salad, a sandwich worth knowing about is created! Feel free to omit the bacon and add black beans for a vegetarian take on the same recipe.
- 1 package Taylor Farms BBQ Ranch Chopped Salad Kit
- 3 whole spinach wrap tortilla
- 6 strips pre-cooked bacon
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 medium avocado
- Chop your tomato and slice avocado. With spinach wraps lightly heated place about 1 handful of Taylor Farms BBQ Ranch Chopped salad, 2 slices of bacon, tomato, and avocado in the wrap
- Add the chips, bacon, ranch and barbecue sauce from the chopped salad kit on top.
- To make the wrap, fold in the sides of the tortilla, then roll up from the bottom; cut in half and serve. Store extra wraps in foil and store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Thank you to our friends at Taylor Farms for generously providing us with this recipe.