This Beet and Goat Cheese Salad recipe will trick you into thinking you are eating at a 5 star restaurant, not at home! So many restaurants have this recipe on their menu, but it’s always fun to make a custom salad to include all of your favourite veggies and toppings easily at home, for a fraction of the price.
- 3 cups mixed greens or baby spinach
- 2 small beets
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp salad dressing of your choice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Beets can be added to this recipe raw, boiled or roasted.
- Place mixed greens, onions and beets in a salad bowl and drizzle with salad dressing of your choice. OPTIONAL: Add walnut segments, crunchy chickpeas or seeds.
- Crumble goat cheese over top and sprinkle with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Toss salad and enjoy!