Hummus makes the perfect snack, and snap peas are the perfect hummus vessel! Scoop happy and healthy with this beet hummus and snap peas!
25 minPrep Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 (15 oz/425 g) container chickpeas, drained
- 4 (8 oz/226 g) container small beets, boiled and peeled
- ¼ cup (60 mL) crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped, toasted walnuts
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) tahini
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) white white vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) water
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until nearly smooth.
- Serve with Mann’s Stringless Sugar Snap Peas or other crudités.
This recipe was provided by our featured member, Mann’s!