This protein power bowl is perfect for packing up for lunch, or serving as a side at dinner. Feel free to double the recipe to have enough to last the entire week.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Sea Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 2 NatureFresh™ Farms Tomatoes on the Vine, halved and quartered
- 1 NatureFresh™ Farms Yellow Bell Pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 NatureFresh™ Farms Orange Bell Pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 cups lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 4 tablespoons hemp hearts
- Wash all produce before preparing.
- Place garlic, olive oil, vinegar, sea salt & pepper in a food processor or blender and puree. Set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except hemp hearts, into a large mixing bowl – mix well and drizzle with dressing. Allow to marinate for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Adjust seasonings to taste and arrange the mixture in a bowl or on a serving platter. Garnish with the hemp hearts and serve at once.
For meat lovers, chicken makes a great addition to this meal.
Thank you to our partner Nature Fresh Farms for generously sharing this recipe with us.