We’ve heard 2020 could be the year of the mocktail! If you’re looking for a better drink option, we think you’ll love this sophisticated Blueberry Ginger Mocktail. When it’s winter here, it’s summer in Chile and because of that we can enjoy fresh blueberries all winter long! Also, we can thank our local greenhouse growers for the cucumbers in the drink!
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Chilean blueberries
- one 6.8 ounce bottle ginger beer
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 8 thin half-moon slices of seedless cucumber
- sprig of fresh rosemary
- In a lovely cocktail glass, combine blueberries, ginger beer, fresh ginger, cucumber slices, and ice. Use a sprig of rosemary to stir all ingredients and leave sprig in the glass for garnish. Drink right away.
This recipe was created in partnership with our featured member, Fruits from Chile!