This fresh and veggie-packed broccoli Waldorf salad is a fun and nutritious twist on the classic Waldorf salad. The sweetness from apples and raisins and your favourite creamy and tangy coleslaw dressing makes this salad the perfect lunch that is both filling and light.
- 6 cups (1.5 L) Mann's Broccoli Wokly®, blanched and chopped
- 1 red apple, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Raisins or currants
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Pecans, chopped (can substitute walnuts)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Cole Slaw dressing, prepared
- In a large serving bowl, combine Mann’s Broccoli Wokly®, apple, raisins and pecans and toss. Drizzle with dressing to coat and toss.
Recipe courtesy of our featured member, Mann’s.