This simple side dish is flavourful and colourful thanks to the addition of broccolini®. It cooks quickly so it’s great for a weekday meal, but also a wonderful addition for special occasions.
Serves 104 g
Nutrition Facts Calories 210 | Total Fat 19g (sat fat 3g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 10mg l Sodium 270mg l Total Carbohydrate 4g l Dietary Fiber2 g l Sugars 1g l Protein 6g l Vitamin A 8% l Vitamin C 40% l Calcium 6% l Iron 4%
- 1 bunch Mann’s Broccolini®
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1½ teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 dash paprika
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray shallow 1 ½ quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; arrange Mann’s Broccolini® in an even layer.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic and cayenne; fold in egg white. Spoon mixture over Broccolini® and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until topping is puffed and lightly browned and Broccolini® is crisp-tender when pierced with the tip of a sharp knife.
This recipe was developed and kindly shared with Produce Made Simple by Mann’s.