Looking for a new salad recipe that is full of flavour and interest? This recipe has it all! Broccolini as the star adds a little peppery bite – paired with the sweet blueberries and salty feta will keep you coming back for more.
Serves 110 g
- 2 packages Mann’s Broccolini®
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup feta, finely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced & toasted
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard, grainy
- ¼ teaspoon salt & freshly ground pepper
- Add Broccolini to boiling salted water. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Drain and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process. Drain well and pat dry.
- Toss Broccolini with Lemon Vinaigrette.
- Stir in blueberries, feta and almonds.
- Lemon Vinaigrette: Whisk olive oil with lemon juice, shallot, honey, mustard, salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts per serving: Calories 70 | Total Fat 2.5g (sat fat 0.5g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 5mg l Sodium 115mg l Total Carbohydrate 9g l Dietary Fiber 5g l Sugars 3g l Protein 4g l Vitamin A 8% l Vitamin C 70% l Calcium 6% l Iron 6%
This recipe was developed and kindly shared with Produce Made Simple by Mann’s.