What Do Brussels Sprouts Go Well With?
Produce: apples, capers, artichokes, bell peppers, carrots, cauliflower, celery, celery root, fennel, endive, kale, mushrooms, onion, orange, potatoes, and shallots
Herbs & Spices: basil, bay leaf, parsley, rosemary, thyme, caraway seeds, black pepper, garlic, ginger, mustard, nutmeg
Dairy: butter, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese
Other: almonds, bacon, cashews, pecans, walnuts, white wine, soy sauce, sesame seeds, pine nuts, pistachios, vinegar, olive oil.
Brussels Sprouts Serving Ideas
- Turn them into a weekend lunch. Warmed Brussels sprouts saladis perfect for the cooler weather. Fresh, light, yet still warming and comforting.
- They also add great flavour and nutrition to a quick dinner like this linguine dish.
- Brussels sprouts aren’t just for the holidays. Bake them for breakfast in this Brussels sprout frittata.
- Sprouts are always a classic for holiday side dishes. Try them sautéed with caramelized shallotsor roasted with cauliflower. Toss them with bacon and cranberries and they will perfectly balance out the turkey dinner.
- Add a pop of colour and caramelized sweetness to your plate with this linguine with Brussels sprouts, caramelized onion and sundried tomato.
- Shredded Brussels sprouts with bacon, pecans and dried cranberries are perfect for the holidays or a Sunday roast chicken dinner. The salty and sweet combination makes for a side that everyone will enjoy.
- This gluten-free Brussels sprout gratin is perfect for those with dietary restrictions.
- Use shredded Brussels sprouts in place of cabbage in an otherwise classic slaw.
- Fall pizzas are sure to become a family fave, especially one that includes roasted pumpkin and shredded Brussels sprouts.