Breakfast Bowls are so easy to make. You can customize them any way you like. You can make your own granola, or use store-bought granola for ease. If you have time, fresh coconut makes a delicious addition to this bowl. You can leave the coconut plain, or jazz it up by toasting it. The key to a fabulous breakfast bowl is using fresh ingredients. Pile on as much cantaloupe as possible so this cantaloupe breakfast bowl can be a refreshing way to kick off your day!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 cups (500 mL) good quality coconut yogurt
- 1 dash of cinnamon, optional
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) of cantaloupe, cut into small pieces or use a small melon baller
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) granola
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh coconut
- Pour yogurt in a bowl. Add cinnamon and mix together.
- Use a small melon baller for the cantaloupe, or you can cut it into small pieces. Place on top of the yogurt.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of granola over top of the yogurt.
- Place coconut over top of the yogurt.
- Serve with a big old cantaloupe loving smile!
This recipe was developed by Kim Beaulieu. Kim is the creator behind the blogs Cravings of a Lunatic and Kiss My Smoke. She lives in Ontario with her hubby, two hooligans, and a vast assortment of furkids. She splits her time between grilling and baking, when she’s not glued to Netflix rewatching The Walking Dead, again and again.