This colourful salad is packed full of flavour and nutrition!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked Quinoa
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked Bulgur
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely diced Watermelon
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely diced red peppers
- 1 cup (250 mL) julienne tri-coloured carrots
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried Cherries (chop into bite sizes if large
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped fresh mint
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whole radicchio leaves for serving
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well!
- Serve over Radicchio leaves.
This recipe was developed by Chef D, otherwise known as Darryl Fletcher is a regular guest on TV shows across Canada, sharing delicious recipes with an informative and approachable flair. He also is the host of his own tv shows, At Home with Chef D and Chefdtv.com.