A classic bramble is a gin based cocktail that is typically enjoyed in the spring. Unfortunately, waiting for spring can feel like a long process in Canada, so Daniel Reyes from DotheDaniel.com looked to warmer climates, like Chile for inspiration in developing this fruity adaptation.
This Chilean Bramble has a fruity twist with gin, Chambord and Chilean Pisco. Thinly sliced plums add a beautiful touch to the look and taste of this cocktail. The slices are also delicious to eat after the drink is done! This drink can be enjoyed all year, with local produce during our summer and fresh fruit from warmer climates like Chile during our cold, winter months.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Chilean Pisco
- 1/2 oz Chambord or your favourite berry liqueur
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 Plum from Chile, thinly sliced
- Ice to serve
- Prepare glass by lining with sliced plums and add ice.
- Pour gin, pisco, berry liqueur and lemon over ice.
- Please enjoy responsibly!
Get inspired by the recipe video, including how to add dry ice!
This recipe was developed in partnership with Fruits From Chile and DoTheDaniel.com.