Blueberries and dark chocolate are a lovely combination full of antioxidants. Dark chocolate with bursts of juicy blueberries and the satisfying crunch of almonds makes this chocolate blueberry superfood bark a healthy snack! Use dairy-free chocolate to keep this dairy-free for any lactose-intolerant individuals.
45 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 24 oz (680 g) dark chocolates (chopped) or melting wafers
- 1 1/4 cup fresh, firm blueberries
- 1 cup whole raw almonds
- Slowly melt chocolate in a double boiler, or in the microwave, stirring regularly.
- While the chocolate is melting, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour melted chocolate onto the parchment, in a layer approximately 1/4 - 1/2 inch thick. Wait 2 minutes for the chocolate to cool a bit, then sprinkle almonds and Chilean blueberries onto the melted chocolate. Transfer the baking sheet to the fridge for 40 minutes, allowing the chocolate to firm completely.
- Break the chilled chocolate bark into rough pieces with your hands. Store in a lidded container at room temp and eat within two days.
This recipe is kindly provided by Fruits from Chile.