This simple soup combines your favourite fall veggies and enhances them with the most-loved spices of the season. Even better, it’s made in a slow cooker, which means you can set it and forget it while you get on with your day.
- 5 EarthFresh Polar White Potatoes
- 1 butternut squash
- 2 large carrots
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup cooking cream
- Salted pumpkin seeds, for garnish
- Peel and chop potatoes, squash, carrots and onion. Place into a slow cooker with garlic, vegetable broth, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high 4-5 hours.
- Once cooked, add cream and use an immersion blender to puree the soup until smooth.
- Top with teaspoon of cream and salted pumpkin seeds.
Thank you to our partner EarthFresh for generously sharing this recipe with us.