Healthy cucumber boats stuffed with tomato, corn and green onions. Drizzled with homemade lemony dill greek yogurt dressing. A crunchy, light and low-carb nutritious snack that is very easy to prepare. It only requires few ingredients and 20 minutes of your time. It can be stored in the airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. These delicious cucumber boats are also great for party appetizer, work lunch or afternoon snack. The dressing is made with freshly squeezed lemon juice and fresh dill. It compliments the cucumber perfectly.
6 cucumber boats
20 minTotal Time
- Cucumber Boats:
- 1 english cucumber
- 1 medium-sized tomato
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Greek Yogurt Dressing:
- 3 Tbsp. greek yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. fresh dill
- 1/8 tsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Cut english cucumber into three equal parts. Cut each piece in half. Scrape the inside of the cucumber with a spoon. Set aside.
- Dice tomato and place in the medium bowl. Add corn, green onions, olive oil and salt. Mix all ingredients together.
- Using a spoon stuff each cucumber boat with diced tomato and corn. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, combine greek yogurt with milk, dill, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl and stir well.
- Drizzle each cucumber boat with the dressing.
Discover other recipes by Susan for Produce Made Simple in her tab on our Contributors page!