This 15-minute recipe provides a dose of colour, texture, flavour and nutrition to any dish and couldn’t be easier to assemble. Feel free make this dish up to a few hours in advance in order to let the flavours marry for a little longer in the bowl.
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 medium fresh lime to provide: 1 teaspoon zest and 2 tablespoons fresh juice
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 4 Mini Crunchers Cucumbers®, diced very small
- 1 cup YES!Berries Your Everyday Snack!™ strawberries, finely diced
- ½ cup mango, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeno, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Prepare dressing by combining all ingredients in a medium bowl
- Add all the salsa ingredients and mix well
This recipe was kindly provided by our friends at DelFrescoPure Yes!Berries.