If you love sushi, then this is the bowl for you! All the sushi ingredients are here but presented in a different way. We love this fresh looking greenhouse produce including cucumbers, peppers and microgreens.
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1 cup edamame, cooked (no pods)
- 1 small carrot, julienne sliced
- 1 Seedless English Cucumber, julienne sliced
- 1 package Sweet Rainbow Pepper, julienne sliced
- 1 package LivingCube™ Radish Trio microgreens
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 6 sheets SeaSnax nori (wasabi flavor preferred)
- 4 teaspoon chopped green onion
- 4 tablespoons pickled sushi ginger
- 4 teaspoons prepared wasabi
- "!For the Sauce:"
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Prepare all ingredients as per list.
- Combine sauce ingredients.
- Use four bowls and place rice in the centre of the bowl
- Add each ingredient in sections on top of the rice
- Combine sauce and pour over each bowl for desired amount of dressing
This bowl would be a great lunch to take to work or school. As long as you don’t add the sauce until you are ready to eat, it will keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
Thank you to our friends at DelFresco Pure for generously providing this recipe.