Spring rolls are an easy, hands-on sort of meal that is full of fresh flavour and easily adaptable! Pack it full of veggies to make this a nutrient-dense yet light lunch!
- 6-8 Rice paper wraps
- 6-8 Mann's Single Cut green leaf lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice vermicelli (About 1/2 a package)
- 1/2 cup Blanched Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw (or raw, whichever you prefer)
- 1 block of smoky tofu, cut into strips
- 1/2 English cucumber, julienned
- Optional: Pickled carrots & daikon
- Dipping sauce of choice (peanut sauce, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, etc)
- Assemble spring rolls by starting with the rice paper wraps. Dip in hot water for about 3 seconds, coating it all completely and placing on a plate.
- Layer a piece of green leaf lettuce, folded to fit into the centre of the rice paper. Add cooked rice vermicelli, broccoli cole slaw, smoky tofu, cucumber, quick pickled carrots & daikon, and roll!
- Serve with your dipping sauce of choice.
This recipe was made possible by our featured member, Mann’s!