This smoothie filled with fresh Fruits from Chile in addition to some green goodness. Enjoy!
Makes 1 ¾ cups
- 1 ¼ cup milk of your choice
- 1 Chilean peach or nectarine, stone removed and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup blueberries from Chile
- 1 small banana (or half of a large one), peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 2 tsp honey (or sweeten to taste)
- Optional: 2 tbsp oats
- Using a blender, blend ingredients together until thick and even consistency. Drink promptly.
Tip: You can use frozen banana to make this even creamier.