Looking for something quick and delicious to serve while entertaining? This garlic shrimp dish is for you! The shrimp takes in all the wonderful flavours of the garlic and has a bit of zip with the added chilli flakes. Not only is this a stellar appetizer, but it can be served with rice or salad as a meal.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 2 garlic cloves)
- ¼ teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 pound shrimp, 16 to 20 count, peeled, deveined and tail left on
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 4 lemon wedges
- Melt butter in a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and chilli flakes, cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and a pinch of salt; cook and stir until shrimp is pink and opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, plate and season with lemon wedges.
Ever wonder how to remove the smell of garlic from your hands after you mince it? This quick video will show you!