Sweet: dark and white chocolate, maple syrup, cranberries, honey, and brown sugar
Spices: nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, ginger, chilies, Cajun spice, cayenne, pepper, and vanilla
Dairy: cream cheese, cream, milk, butter, whipped cream, browned butter, and vanilla ice cream
Savoury: almonds, pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, rice, and oats
- Make your own pumpkin purée for all your favourite pumpkin baked goods. Substitute one 425 g can of purée for 1¾ cups of homemade pumpkin purée.
- Pumpkin spice isn’t just for coffee – it’s ideally for pumpkin pie! Try this traditional recipe, perfect for Thanksgiving and other seasonal celebrations.
- Try making pumpkin muffins for a “on the go” fall breakfast to accompany your pumpkin spice lattes.
- Make pumpkin waffles for breakfast as you watch the leaves change and flutter from the trees in your backyard.
- Pumpkin is often baked in sweets but why not enjoy it in a savoury dish? Whip up a quick and comforting dinner with thisroasted pumpkin soup, with a side of pumpkin challah for dunking.
- Go all out and make this stunning stuffed pumpkin for dinner.
- Looking for an easy dinner or appetizer? Roasted pumpkin pizza combines the flavours of pumpkin and brussels sprouts with bacon, caramelized onions, apples, and balsamic glaze. It’s going to become one of your favourites!