If you love grilled cheese, then this is the recipe for you! The flavour from Delfresco Pure’s Ombre tomatoes really comes to life, paired with greenhouse basil microgreens and Dijon mustard!
- 4 slices multigrain rye bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 slices of old cheddar cheese
- 1 package Ombra™ brown tomatoes
- 1 package LivingCube™ Basil microgreens
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Butter the bread on one side. Place the two slices butter side down in a frying pan. Evenly spread the Dijon mustard.
- Add the cheese, tomatoes and microgreens to each piece of bread. Top with the other buttered slices (butter side out) and cook over medium heat.
- Watch and flip once. When your bread is lightly browned, season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
Thank you to our friends at DelFresco Pure for generously providing this recipe.