There are many recipes for this versatile dressing, but we hope you’ll enjoy our special version of the popular Green Goddess salad dressing. Being Produce Made Simple, we’ve opted to use a ripe avocado in place of yogurt, mayo or sour cream. This will give you the creaminess that you desire but delivered in a fresh way. We hope that you will enjoy the incredible colour and flavour from these ingredients when you add this to salads as well as other dishes. We suggest you try it with baked potatoes, on eggs, in a sandwich, or as a dip for other veggies.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup (250 mL) packed fresh parsley
- 1 cup (250 mL) packed fresh cilantro
- ½ cup (125 mL) green onion tops (the green part)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (250 mL) olive oil
- Add fresh ingredients to food processor, plus ½ cup of the oil. Pulse to create a smooth paste. Slowly add remaining oil to reach desired consistency.
Get inspired and watch our recipe video!