Serves Makes 6 Individual Cheesecakes
- 1 package (250g) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 18 graham cracker cookies, crushed (about 2 cups of crushed cookies)
- 454 g strawberries, hulled and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whisk together cream cheese, yogurt and honey.
- Divide the graham cracker crumbs among 6 small jars (such as Mason jars) or cups; top with cream cheese mixture, about ¼ cup in each jar. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, mix together strawberries and sugar. Set aside at room temperature until juicy, about 15 minutes.
- Divide the strawberries between the cheesecake jars and serve.
- To soften cream cheese, cut cream cheese into smaller pieces and microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- To crush graham crackers cookies, place cookies in a zip-lock bag and smash it with a small pot until cookies resemble a coarse crumb.