- Try swapping kumquats for recipes that call for lemon or orange. Their sweet-tart flavour will bring brightness to any dish!
- Roll kumquats around in your palm or against a counter to release their essential oils. It will yield a sweeter skin that’s tastier to eat!
- Dip candied kumquats in chocolate for an extra decadent treat or beautiful garnish for cakes.
- Kumquat and dark chocolate go so well together: tart and sweet kumquat cuts through velvety dark chocolate.
- Slice kumquats to remove the seeds for easy eating!