This clever combination of chickpeas, hazelnuts and strawberries pairs perfectly with a melange of Living Cube lettuce such as Boston and baby spinach. Serve with our fresh and fruity Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- 2 cups LivingCube™ baby spinach
- 2 cups LivingCube™ Boston lettuce
- 2 cups quartered fresh YES!Berries Your Everyday Snack!™ strawberries
- 1/2 cup LivingCube™ microgreens
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup English Cucumber, washed and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup chickpeas (canned, drained and rinsed, or prepped from dried)
- ½ cup lightly toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash all vegetables and fruit.
- Place spinach and lettuce into bowls and top with other ingredients evenly.
- Dress salad as suggested, and serve at once.
Thank you to our friends at DelFresco Pure Living Cube for generously providing this recipe.