15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 3.5 oz (99 g) organicgirl mâche blend
- 2 fresh plums, halved and pitted
- 4 oz. (113 g) halloumi cheese
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 cup (250 mL) packed basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp (22.5 mL) champagne vinegar
- a pinch of crushed red pepper
- coarse sea salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) slivered almonds
- In a skillet over medium heat, sear plums until warmed through. Set aside.
- Add halloumi cheese slices to the pan and sear until golden on each side. Remove from heat to cool.
- In a food processor, pulse garlic until chopped. Add basil and pulse until finely chopped. Add olive oil, vinegar, and crushed red pepper and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss the mâche blend with dressing, plate the greens and top with the seared plums, halloumi, and slivered almonds.