Try this delicious and refreshing Mango smoothie when you are crunched for time in the morning but need a quick, simple breakfast. This smoothie is loaded with flavour, has super simple ingredients and is easy to make!
Makes two servings
- 1 large ripe mango, diced
- 1/3 cup (85 mL) coconut yogurt
- ½ cup (125 mL) milk
- 8 ice cubes
- Optional: 1 tbsp sweetener like maple syrup, agave nectar, honey, or white granulated sugar
- To dice mangos, cut lengthwise on either side of the pit, and score the mangos in grid-pattern. To cut out the cubes, push out the cubes out and use a knife to cut along the mango skin.
- Add mango, yogurt, milk, and ice into blender. Blend until smooth. Add sweetener to taste.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.