Maple dill carrots are a classic side dish that’s simple enough for everyday dinner but tasty enough to be a colourful side dish for a holiday dinner!
- 3 cups (750 mL) peeled and sliced carrots
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried Dill or 1 1/2 tbsp (22.5 mL) chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) black pepper
- Place carrots in a skillet and pour in just enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; simmer until water has evaporated and the carrots are tender.
- Stir in butter, brown sugar, dill, salt and pepper.
This recipe was kindly provided by our featured member, Carron Farms!