A creative twist on a Canadian classic – sweet potato fries topped with crumbled feta and Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes. Let this delicious poutine transport you to the Mediterranean.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into ¼ -inch strips
- 1 Naan, sliced
- ¼ cup Tzatziki sauce
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Toss sweet potatoes in 2 tbsp of olive oil to coat them. Spread them out evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Salt to taste when you remove them from the oven.
- In a large bowl, mix together the remainder of the olive oil, garlic and parsley. Add in sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
- Under the broiler in the oven, toast the Naan bread. Cut into wide strips.
- In a large bowl or platter, place the coated sweet potato fries. Top with Tzatziki sauce, feta cheese and tomatoes. Squeeze lemon on top and serve with Naan strips.
Recipe created by Pure Flavor