Here’s a refreshing fruity drink that’s pretty and good for you too!
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1 small watermelon
- Still or sparkling water
- Fresh springs of mint, for garnish
- Before cutting the melons, wash them whole under cool water. Next, cut each melon in half and scoop out the flesh from the rind using a melon baller.
- Place the melon balls in a large pitcher, and top with enough still or sparkling water to fill the pitcher.
- Refrigerate 2 to 4 hours to allow the flavours to infuse. Garnish glasses with mint before serving.
- This infused water will last for 2-3 days in the fridge.
Tip: Melon balls can be frozen and used as ice cubes to keep drinks cold and add fruit flavour. Try adding them to your favourite lemonade or white wine!