A simple, vibrant and healthy snack, cucumber strawberry boats are as easily to assemble as they are to serve. They can be made up to a day in advance and drizzled with balsamic just before serving.
- 12 Persian (mini) cucumbers
- ¼ cup (60 mL) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 package (12 ounces/340g) strawberries, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) balsamic glaze
- Wash, pat dry and cut mini cucumbers in half lengthwise.
- Remove mini cucumber seeds with a metal measuring spoon and place onto a plate.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and strawberries over mini cucumber boats.
- Cover and set in refrigerator until ready to serve. Drizzle with balsamic glaze before serving.
For more information about Ontario Grown Greenhouse YES!Berries strawberries, click here!