Peppers, spinach and artichokes are a match made in heaven in this delicious recipe.
Serves 12 servings0
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped finely
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar shredded cheese
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Cut peppers lengthwise in half; remove seeds and ribs. Place, cut sides up, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, cheese, mayonnaise and garlic in a small bowl.
- Spread and mound mixture into pepper halves and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cooking Tips: To make these even easier, use store-made artichoke dip from the deli section and add shredded cheese.
Recipe by: DelFrescoPure