You’ve just found your new favourite burger topping for summer. These peppers are simple to make and great to have on hand as burger or sandwich toppings or just in the fridge for a snack.
15 minPrep Time
45 minTotal Time
- 2 1 lb bag Sweetreats Mini Peppers
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper
- ¾ cup white vinegar
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- Seed and slice mini peppers, jalapeño and onions into rings then place into mason jars or small serving bowls.
- Combine vinegar, water, sugar and salt in a small pan and heat to dissolve the sugar to make the pickle brine.
- Pour brine over the pepper mixture and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate for several days in the refrigerator. Serve within 24 hours for the best crunch!
Recipe courtesy of DelFrescoPure®