As the last weeks of summer whiz by, take advantage of those last days of summer weather and late sunsets with BBQs and colour fresh sides. This bell pepper side salad is a bright addition to any meal, especially alongside freshly grilled steaks and burgers. It’s simple, quick to put together, and looks like an edible rainbow on a plate. Kids will love eating the different colours, and you can feel good about Nature Fresh bell peppers because they’re non-GMO, USDA and Canada approved organic.
15 minPrep Time
- 2 Sweet Bell Peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) halved and pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 pack Nature Fresh Sweetest Grape Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp (30 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp (30 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 (0.5 mL) salt
- Toss Peppers with Olives, Tomatoes, Oil, Vinegar and Salt in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.