Start off your morning with a great boost of energy and fibre with this nectarine smoothie! If you like your smoothies thicker, you can prep the ingredients ahead of time and just freeze them in a bag, then throw the frozen fruit in the blender with the remaining ingredients. It makes a great breakfast, or a quick little snack in the middle of the day if you need some extra energy before a good workout.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 whole Chilean nectarine, pit removed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh raspberries
- 1/2 heaping cup (125 mL) Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coconut water
- optional: honey for sweetness, as needed
- Blend all ingredients, taste for sweetness and add honey to your liking. Serve immediately.
This recipe is kindly provided by our featured member, Fruits from Chile.