Every patio party should have a signature summer beverage. Serve your guests this peach version of the Cuban classic featuring white rum, mint and lime blended with crushed ice. It’s the refreshment your taste buds beg for on a balmy day.
- 1 lime
- 1 Ontario peach, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) peach juice
- 3 oz (90 mL) white rum
- 2 cups (500 mL) crushed ice
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) soda
- To garnish: sliced Ontario peaches and mint leaves
- Squeeze juice from the lime into blender.
- Add peach slices, sugar, juice and rum; blend until smooth. Add crushed ice and pulse until combined. Pulse in mint leaves.
- Pour into 2 chilled glasses. Add a splash of soda to each drink and garnish with peach slices and mint leaves.
This recipe was provided by our featured member, Vineland Growers.