This bright and summery Ontario peach nectarine smoothie is a great option for a quick morning breakfast or to serve alongside a weekend brunch spread!
- 2 peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped fresh or frozen Ontario peaches or nectarines
- ¼ cup (50 mL) undiluted frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup (250 mL) vanilla yogurt
- Optional – honey to taste
- In a food processor or blender, process Ontario peaches or nectarines and undiluted frozen orange juice concentrate until smooth. Add plain yogurt; process until well combined. Sweeten to taste with honey, if desired.
This recipe was kindly provided by our featured member, Ontario Tender Fruit.