You will feel like it’s summer any time of the year with this bright and beautiful fruit salad featuring fresh oranges, strawberries and pomegranate.
Do you want some tips on how to prepare an orange or pomegranate? Please check our out Orange 101 and Pomegranate 101 articles!
- 1 orange
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- Optional: splash of orange juice or real maple syrup as dressing and mint to garnish.
- Wash fruit.
- Peel and cut orange into bite sized pieces.
- Hull and cut strawberries into bite sized pieces.
- Remove pomegranate seeds from fresh fruit or buy seeds from the produce department of your local grocery store.
- Combine in bowl. If desired, splash with fresh orange juice or real maple syrup, as dressing and add a sprig of fresh mint to garnish.
If you wish to present this like the photo, then cut your orange in half and carefully cut out the segments - rather than peeling the orange and removing the segments. The emptied half orange will create a little "bowl" to serve your completed dish!