This simple and delicious chia pudding featuring fresh and juicy Ontario peaches was created by Produce Made Simple Ambassador Shahzadi from Desilicious RD. Vibrant and bursting with flavour, this treat is perfect for breakfast and dessert!
- 2.5 cups unsweetened soy milk
- 4 Medjool dates, large, pitted - adjust sweetness according to taste
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 3 medium ripe Ontario peaches, washed, stone removed, refrigerated
- Begin by blending the milk with the dates in a high-speed blender.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. You can remove the froth, if you like.
- Add the seeds and stir to combine well.
- Divide the chia-milk mixture equally in two glasses and refrigerate to set for at least 2 hours. Overnight is ideal.
- When you’re ready to serve, puree peaches in a blender.
- Spoon the peach puree over the chia pudding and divide equally.
- This is best served chilled.
Developed for Produce Made Simple by Shahzadi Devje RD CDE MSc
Award-winning Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator